Quote Originally Posted by Classiks
Oops!!! I`m terribly sorry I didn`t mean to spell your screen name wrong.

So I guess I`m just using too abrasive for the soft honda paint. I should just be using finishing polishes?

To me the scratches seem sort of deep, which is why I`m not sure why the IP couldn`t take it out. The scratches in the picture dont` seem like the marring that a polish leaves behind as they are not fine enough. These are quite visible, and I expected them to be out by the compound stage.

Anyway I`ll do some more research. I`m starting to believe in both stages I`m not breaking down the product enough. I go slow, but I guess I should make more passes to really break it down.

Thanks for the guide as well.

Don`t forget that the polish has to become almost clear before wiping it out....

You have to add some pressure on your polisher and to use as soft MF towel as possible to wipe it.If it dries on the paint spray some QD before wiping it out...

All the Honda`s CC i have detailed were very very soft and were marred very easily if i wasn`t very careful.

And something more.If you can feel the scratches you cannot remove them with a DA polisher(they don`t seem so deep though,but just an advise )

Good luck

Waiting for the results...