I will be buying a Silverline rotary (orange) very soon, and intend to use it with the Menzerna range (Menzerna Power Gloss S 34 A, Menzerna Intensive Polish PO85RD3.02, Menzerna Final Finish PO106FF, Menzerna Final Finish PO85RD - via the 250ml sample pack) for paint correction. I was then thinking about going the Zaino route for the finish, perhaps Z2-pro (with a dash of ZFX for good measure!) topped with Z-8.

I`m thinking my procedure would be as follows:

Wash (2 bucket system using Meg Gold Class Shampoo & Megs washmit)

Clay (Megs cb & spray)

Wash again, then dry.

106ff on finishing pad, then working through the pads/polish strength if not correcting properly.

Reduce polish (if necessary) down to PO85RD

Z2-pro (with ZFX)

2nd coat of Z2-pro

Z-8

I will also be using mf towels only.

1) Am i correct on my procedure, or have i omitted anything? Would you go this route, and if not, what would you change?

2) What best value pads should i go for? I`ve read that 3m are probably one of the best, but which pads exactly? Are there some really good alternatives?

3) I will be starting my detailing experience with my wife`s Ford KA, which is pretty knackered to be honest, with multiple dings, dangs & scratches. (like i said, my wife`s car - Women!) Therefore my introduction to the rotary won`t be too daunting or scary for me (the car can`t look much worse atm, only better from now on in) but there is one aspect that i would like some advice on. How can i remove spray paint some vandal did a while back? What would be the best way to tackle this, on both the body and the trim?

Thanks in advance for any input

Bradgr.